This years' AGM is planned as an in-person event on the SAINTS property*
We invite all members, staff, volunteers, and the public, to join us for this annual recap about our non-profit successes, earnings, and future goals.
Location: 33860 Dlugosh Ave, Mission, BC V2V 6B2. Please meet in the Memorial Garden.
Date: July 10, 2022
We look forward to seeing you.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please download and fill out the following form: Membership Form (opens in a new tab)
Members play an important role in the governance structure of Senior Animals In Need Today Society. By becoming a member, individuals are given the opportunity to have a voice in this process.
1. Receive notice of our AGM
2. Elect the board of director
3. Confirm, reject or amend bylaws made by the board of directors
4. Receive financial statements at the AGM
5. Add items to the agenda of members meetings
6. Request the directors to call a meeting of the members and to call a meeting themselves if the directors fail to
*In the event of extreme weather/environmental conditions, we will hold the meeting virtually via Zoom and a link will be provided here. The time and date will remain the same, however. We hope this won't be necessary but, after having to postpone our AGM in 2021, due to the heat dome, we have learned that anything is possible!