Rescue Journal

not sure...

Carol  ·  Oct. 12, 2013

no further diarrhea...he got up and took some watered down baby food on his own, his color is still good, he is alternating between periods of awake and asleep....but his breathing is off just a little bit and that is making me a slightly nervous. I don't think he is in distress...but I do think he still doesn't feel all that great yet.

I am sitting on the fence...not sure if I should keep watching him closely and wait and see or if I should just say screw it and drag him over to emergency.

its hard because I don't know him well enough to have a real good gut connection yet so I am trying to rely just on my these kind of maybe or maybe not situations you actually need both.

I think we can afford to wait and see another couple of hours........emergency is open all night long.

please don't let me be wrong.