1. there are two stray mastiff type dogs in the shop...someone just brought them here a few minutes ago. I have set them up with beds, toys, food and water. please call animal control first thing in the morning and ask them to pick them up. also please ask them to tell the owners that I think the dogs have been fighting..the older one has a nick on the ear and the younger one is most definitely pushing him around so they may want to take steps to intercede.
2. I will pick up the laundry on my lunch break and run it thru the washers at the laundrymat..I will be bringing it home wet to be dried here, so please make sure the laundry baskets are clean so I can just throw the wet stuff back in to bring home.
3. remember I am taking daph in to the vets before I go to work so she won't be here.
4. also can someone call agwest and ask if it is alright to remove chevy's dressing because it hasn't fallen off like brent said it would and I am concerned if it is wet and stays on there too long it may breed infection in there.
5. and can someone please take down the black mesh tarp over the chicken pens..i am worried if it snows, the snow won't fall thru and it will be too heavy for the wire roof.
6. oh and Shannon will be in for 4 hours mon/tues/wed so Dionne does not have to work on her own after all.
thx and sorry for the big list!