except he is far too fat for me to be able to lift on the bed. I felt bad about that.
he has had a bath and we will keep him on his antibiotics, add some surolan for his ears and pain meds for his hips to hold him until after xmas when I can get him into our vet for a really good new admission check.
daisy is not doing well. she is pretty much over the virus but she stopped eating on Wednesday anyway. last night I started syringe feeding and ran 120mls of sub Q fluids thru and erin started her on an appetite stimulant and switched her antibiotics. if she doesn't perk up in the next 24 hours, I think I will have to let her go. from her bloodwork we already know she has serious underlying kidney and liver issues, plus she has a small tumor over her eye now that doesn't look good... I think daisy may be reaching the end of her life. she is a very sweet cat whose life hasn't been all that great. we will do our best for her these last couple of days and then see where she is at tomorrow.