As part of our goal to get Carol Hine, our beloved saintly executive director and founder of Senior Animals In Need Today Society (SAINTS) into legitimate retirement we are recruiting for board members to join the existing team.
1. We are taking applications until October 30th 2019.
2. We thank all those that have applied but will only be contacting those that meet our needs at this time.
3. We are looking for, hopefully, two applicants with a human resources background, one with a legal background and one with a health/ medical background.
Here are the commitments we are asking for up front
1. Commit to three months of volunteer participation at the board level
2. Commit to attending board meeting at the shelter set out at 6 week intervals
3. Commit to furthering the organization through achieving designated goals set by the board which means taking control of an area that the operational side of the organization has not developed or defined.
4. Commit to a term of no less than 2 years on the board
Please click on the individual postings for more information