soooo....now that i have all my implements of ease to work with, i have made my "to do list" for today,,
1. i am going to wash my hair and myself so visitors do not run from here screaming (otherwise i wouldn't waste the energy because i have other things i want to do today too) i should have done it yesterday, but i didn't, sigh. never put off to tomorrow what you can do today.
2. I AM GOING TO CLEAN THE HOUSE...and everyone can just suck it up and be quiet because i am sending julie (if she doesn't read this before she comes and phone in sick) to the laundrymat to catch up on the laundry. if they don't get that dryer part in here pretty darn quick and fix that thing, i am going to scream! (it takes forever for that dryer to dry)
3. i am going to stare and ponder at that laundry area all day during my travels til i figure out a way to get up there so i can keep caught up and not get behind again. it really bugs me and it smells and i am sick of it already. so why don't they make washing and drying machines portable anyway?
4. i am a nurse and i will follow my own slightly converted nursing rules and get my foot up periodically during the day.
5. and i am going to spend a couple of hours with the big guys (just not on the couch, i will do their floor and talk to them instead.
the best thing that happened yesterday was the arrival of my personal pooper scooper AND a bunch of infant sized hats to cover my six day frozen toes...ohhhh, they feel so good when they are warm!
the donkeys have already heard me banging around in here so now i can hear them screaming hello...tomorrow i am going to get out to that barn so i can see them all but that is about tomorrow and this is about today.
ok,,,wish me luck on the washing me part...geez, what a waste of time.