1.wrecked, broken , warped and pain in the ass animals are cute and kind of fun.
2. being a worn out washer woman with a bucket and a mop was your childhood dream.
3. to learn that old animals sometimes have a different kind of wet dream.
4. the discovery of rescue remedy (if it works on settling in freaked out cats, it might help with teenagers going thru puberty)
5. developing eagle eyesight and becoming a walking microscope for closely inspecting an innocent dogs poop.
6. the constant music of pitter pattering feet (following right behind you).
7. knowing every single local vet clinics phone number by heart.
8. and having them all know your phone number by heart too.
9. becoming a true master of the understatement (how many dogs (cats) do you have?...hmmm....20.)
10. developing a full appreciation for a truly twisted sense of humour.
ten top reasons not to rescue
3. hair floating in your tea
4. hysterical phone calls
6. loss of hearing
8. hate mail
9. hairballs (instead of chocolates) on your pillow at night.
10.planning, arranging, booking, transporting and paying for hundreds of hysterectomies (a trip would be more fun)