when i saw the vet yesterday, we formulated a plan for albus. we would give the antibiotics a couple of more days and if still not much improvement, we would let him go. my concern was the level of fear albus had while at the vet so we decided i would pre-sedate him before i brought him in.
best laid plans...albus died this morning.
i should have known we were fighting a losing battle, there is no way to win against this freaking disease.
rest in peace sweetheart, misfit won't miss you, but i will.