she was shaky, lethargic, wouldn't eat and had to be carried back into the house this morning, renee took her down to the clinic. she is running a fever and is currently on IV's and stayng overnight in the clinic while we wait for the bloodwork and urinalysis to come back....an xray of her abdomen did not show anything.
it is quiet here without the red whirling wonder..i hope she is feeling better and home again soon!
squirt also went into the clinic..he wasn't quite himself either. he also had an xray and nothing showed up on him either. the vet thinks it might be back pain and so he came home on a metacam dose. if he is not better tomorrow, he is to go back in for some bloodwork.
apparently your emails are somewhat working..i did get a call from one of the managers of ADT Canada. she was nice and sympathetic but so far no one from ADT has offered any solution. and i did get a call from admiral security (the abbotsford today reporter was currently there, thank you uys for covering this story!) and his best offer was for his company to keep $500 of what we paid them ( i am not sure why it is reasonable to keep $500..it can't be a re-stocking fee because we never got anything from them to re-stock) and then they would repay us the rest by installments over the next 6 or so months. huh? did they think our money was some weird kind of loan?
whatever..this whole thing is just such a royal pain in the neck..i just want someone with guts and honor to step up to the plate, accept responsibility, turn a wrong into a right and give us our money back......how hard is that?
well..i am stressed and have been popping antacid tablets all day. maybe a hot bath and some time with the saints guys will make today's heartburn disappear for awhile.
i wish phebers was here...she is a pretty good distraction.