Thank you to each and every person who shared, liked, or retweeted our story. And a very humble and grateful thank you to everyone who donated to make our campaign so successful.
We had two incredibly generous supporters of SAINTS donate $10,000 and $5,000 respectively. We got $3096 extra yesterday at the culmination of our campaign at Townhall Maple Ridge pub. The online total is $31,927. That all adds up to $50,023 which netted us $47,156.00
Here is our list of repairs at the beginning of the campaign
- the mold issue in the medical room/cat room
- connect plumbing to the building
- install 2 exhaust fans
- replace the siding in front of the building
- insulate the outside walls that have opened up
- and if enough funds are raised new gutters
We were able to do all of the above, including the gutters. And we were able to also
- put in a higher fence between the MP room and House as some of the dogs were jumping over it
- a new shed with 4 walls and door to replace the outside storage tent that collapsed on us
- power washing of buildings
- painted all fascia boards on the house and MP building
Any additional funds left will be used to pay off outstanding medical bills.
And here is how each team did
Team Barn $7,155
Team House $8,420
Donations not designated $7,350
And what to do,what to do about Team MP Room? The $15,000 donations referenced the Diesel video but did not designate a team. After mulling it over, getting feedback, and asking Diesel we decided Diesel should get the credit as Diesel does reside in the MP Room. Sooooo......
Team MP Room $24,002